I thought that trying out blogging would keep us all up on what we learned and how we are using our time we spent in Minneapolis. This way we will all get a chance to see what the hype is about.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Alicia, This is great! I am new to blogging, so this is a way for me to jump in! I have been working on my notes, but it seems to take me forever. One of the best sessions I attended was on branding & graphics standards. Their entire powerpoint is at their blog. I am going to try to post it here:) Jane
Here are the notes from all the conferences DCPL staff attended in 2008. We hope staff will take a look at the notes and find something interesting or an idea to try in the library.
1 comment:
Alicia,
This is great! I am new to blogging, so this is a way for me to jump in! I have been working on my notes, but it seems to take me forever. One of the best sessions I attended was on branding & graphics standards. Their entire powerpoint is at their blog. I am going to try to post it here:)
Jane
Post a Comment